Schedule Mazda Service Online in Livonia, MI
Online service scheduling is a convenience that many customers take advantage of because it’s available around the clock, completed within minutes. It avoids the hassle of squeezing in a phone call during regular hours. Whether you need routine maintenance, recall service, or time-demanding primary system repairs, the online service scheduler is always ready to book your appointment at LaFontaine Mazda of Livonia, serving Westland, Canton, Dearborn Heights, and Redford Charter Township, MI.
How to Schedule Service Online
- Logging In: The first step is to access the system by logging in. Customers scheduling their first service online can log in using a Google account’s credentials or by clicking the tab under ‘I’m a new customer.’ Customers that have used online service scheduling before can search for pertinent details by submitting the phone number or email provided when scheduling the previous service.
- Tell us about your vehicle: First-time users must provide the vehicle’s details to receive the service. Those that have used the system before should check to see if the details are accurate. Select Mazda as the make, year, model, and provide a mileage estimate for factory-recommended maintenance listed in the next step.
- What does your vehicle need?: Select the service that you want us to complete here. You will see a list of common services at the top and an extensive list of all services second. You might also search for recalls or enter a description of your vehicle’s service needs in the open comment box.
- Transportation: Consider your transportation needs during the service and let us know if you have a ride and will drop your vehicle off or would like to arrange home/office pick-up and delivery, courtesy Lyft/Uber service, or shuttle ride.
- Appointment: Choose your preferred service day and time from the available appointments calendar. Customers can also choose a preferred advisor if interested.
- Review & Book Service: Provide or adjust contact details as needed, select update and notification preferences, enter additional comments, review all of the appointment’s details for accuracy, and book the service.
Why Choose Us?
Choosing us ensures that your Mazda receives top-quality care from certified technicians who only install genuine OEM parts. Getting certified Mazda service quality while taking advantage of conveniences such as online service scheduling is an easy way to optimize customer value on every trip.
Dealer Wallet Service Marketing & Fixed Ops SEO by